GHD Sports Apk: You might have seen a lot of articles featuring live movie streaming services and applications such as Netflix, Hulu, etc. Streaming has now become like a trendsetter, which everybody wants to have. Well, there’s no shortage of live streaming service providers, however, most of them charge a hefty price of their service.
Of course, going with premium services isn’t a bad thing at all. But, there’s a lot of people that cannot afford to pay the premium charges of streaming services. Sadly, such people had to dishearten themselves due to the fact that they do not have access to the “Live Sports”. But, not anymore, now it’s possible for everyone to live stream their favorite sports for free with the help of an application called “GHD Sports Apk”.
GHD Sports Apk for Android aims to bring the joy of live sports action to the user, for free of cost. Initially, GHD Sports wasn’t been able to capture the attention of sports fandoms. However, over the time, the developers have made several efforts in making the live streaming experience more convenient and easy. The app has improved so much, in fact, now GHD Sports Apk 2018 latest version can be called as the best application for live sports.
Trending: Watch ISL Live 2018
Download GHD Sports Apk 2018 [Latest Version]
Now you might be wanting to try out GHD Sports Apk on your android after going through its introduction. Well, that’s common, we’ve had the same feeling as well when we first heard about this app. But, wait, there’s something that you should first know before rushing. First of all, GHD Sports Apk manages to provide quality live streaming service with no charge or subscription fees.
The app would provide you with multiple sources and channels of every sport you wish to stream. You will find pretty much every sport in the app such as Cricket, Soccer, Hockey, Badminton, Baseball, etc. There’s nothing that you would miss when you use the GHD Sports App on your android. However, GHD Sports isn’t an official broadcaster partner of any sport or channel.
That may not sound like a big deal, however, that’s probably the only reason due to which the app couldn’t make its way to app stores like Google Play Store. Even if the app gets listed on the Play Store, the nature of the app doesn’t let it be remained on the store for much longer.
So, as of now, there’s no way you can directly install the app on your Android using any app store such as Google Play store. If you would like to try out the app, the only way to get it is below mentioned method. But before that, please check out the walk around requirements.
GHD Sports App 2018 Details
|App Name||GHD Sports App|
|App Size||12 MB|
|Category||Live Sports Streaming|
|Requirements||Android 4.4 or Up|
|Users or Downloads||1 Million+|
Minimum Requirements for GHD Sports Apk 2018 Version
The fact that any Android user can download and start watching their favorite sports for free remains intact. However, GHD Sports Apk isn’t compatible with all the available Androids yet.
There are some requirements that your Android device should have in order to run the application properly. You may have to get a new Android device in case if the following requirements are not available on your device.
- Your Android device should have at least 1 GB of RAM for the application to run smoothly and the way it is supposed to be. In case, if your device has less than 1 GB of RAM, the app might take considerable time to load up and might even crash during the streams.
- Android version of your smartphone should be running on Android KitKat 4.4 or higher version. The app isn’t compatible with the devices that have older versions of Android. The only left for such users is to upgrade their Android version or get a new device.
- Of course, you will need to have an active internet connectivity on your Android device in order to stream your desired sports events. A wifi network is recommended for watching the streams without any hassle. You can still watch the live sports even if you don’t have a Wifi network around you. Just turn ON your Mobile data.
How to Install GHD Sports Apk on Android [Rooted & Non Rooted]
As stated earlier, the app isn’t officially available on app stores such as Google Play Store. You can only install the app on your android device using the Apk method. In case, if you haven’t figured how to install the Apk files, then here’s a step by step guide for you.
Before starting the process, you must have “Installations From Unknown Sources” enabled on your device for the Apk files to be installed.
To enable the option, Open up Settings -> Developers Options -> Installations From Unknown Sources -> Tap on it to enable. Once the setting is enabled, your device will let you install Apk files from third-party sources i.e Other than Google Play store. Now just go through the rest of the following steps,
- At first, use the link to download the Apk file of the GHD Sports app on your Android device.
- As soon as the downloading is over, open up your “Downloads” folder, Tap on the downloaded Apk file to start the installation.
- Before the installation, the app would require certain permissions that you need to Grant in order to proceed.
- So, just Tap on “Install” to start the installation process of the Apk on your device. It would complete within a few seconds.
- You’re all set to start watching your favorite sports anytime and from anywhere in the world. Just launch the application and follow the instructions. That’s it!
Features of GHD Sports Apk 2018
There are some good features in GHD Sports Apk that makes the app stand out from its competitors. In case, if you’re still looking for reasons for trying out this app, then here’s a list of features that GHD Sports Apk comes with.
We’ve only mentioned the highlight features in the following list, it wouldn’t be possible mention all the capabilities of the app. There’s a lot more for you to explore under the hood.
- The live streams you find on GHD Sports app are truly “live” and legit. There won’t be any delays between the stream and actual broadcast. So, don’t worry about the delays, the stream would be truly live and amazing.
- GHD Sports App provides live sports updates and stream service of all the available sports such as Soccer, Basket ball, Table tennis and pretty much every sport, you just name it. The app has got everything covered for the sports fans.
- The app provides special coverage to Cricket sport by providing greater quality links of all the live and past matches. Apart from that, the app will also provide you with updates in case if you don’t want to watch the stream.
- The quality of the live streams are well maintained, you’ll find such quality usually on the paid streaming platforms. Everything you watch on the app is available in full high definition. of course, you can change it if you want in case if you don’t have a fast internet connectivity on your device. It provides an extensive list of resolution options that starts from Low to Super High.
- You can also watch the “Live Sport Channels” for free of cost on the GHD Sports Apk. Even the paid channels are available for absolutely free. You don’t need to spend even a dime to catch up your desired sports live.
- GHD Sports Apk is ideal even for those who do not like watching the stream or doesn’t want to. You can directly find the live scores and updates of your favorite sport in a different section of the app.
- You can watch live sports channels in multiple countries including India. Although, there’s no option of selecting the country, but the app provides a miscellaneous list of channels from different countries.
- Unlike most of the streaming apps, GHD Sports Apk doesn’t require any sort of registration or verification in order to access the service. You can start watching whatever you want as soon as you finish installing the app, just open the app and start enjoying.
How to Watch Live Sports on GHD Sports App [2018 Version]
I guess you have been able to get the app working on your device by now. Well, that’s all required, you can now start watching your favorite sports on your smartphone for free. There’s nothing much left to do as of now, so go ahead and enjoy! But, some of you might not be familiar about such streaming applications and this could be your first encounter with such apps.
So, we’ve got a small guide for you that will help in browsing the app. First of all, make sure you’ve followed everything mentioned on this article before opening the app. Once everything is set, launch the application, the home screen of the app will contain several options that says “Live Tv”, “Cricket”, “Soccer”, etc.
Now you will have to decide what you want to watch, either the “Live Tv Channel” or any sport i.e Cricket, Football etc. Once you’re done with deciding, tap on the respective option to proceed further.
As soon as you select the option, the app will start showing different links of on-going matches. There will be around 4-5 links of every match or event. Different links will have commentary in different languages such as Hindi, English, etc. So you need to select your preferred language and click on it to start the live stream.
During the process, the app will show you some adverts that you watch for a couple of seconds before skipping. I know it might be annoying, but that’s the only way for this app to survive in the market. So as of now, you will have to adjust with the advertisements. Once you get the past the advertisement, the app will start the stream on your screen. You can stop the stream at any time and start a new one if you wish. It’s all for free!
Update: Watch Asia Cup 2018 *Highlights*
What’s Special in It?
Apart from the live streaming service, there’s also an option called “Currency Conversion” which you can use to quickly know your local currency’s value. For example, Convert INR into USD. I’m not sure why they’ve added this feature, it’s not relevant to the app’s core features. But, yeah, it’s pretty useful at certain times.
There is also an option called “New Version” which you can use to check whether there’s any update available to install. In case, if there’s an update available, the app would take you to a web page from where you can download the latest version file and install it on your device.
Frequently Asked Questions about GHD Sports App
Here are some frequently asked questions about the GHD Sports App and please find the answers provided as well. Moreover, reach us with your questions using the comment box or contact us page.
1. What Are the Fees That I Will Be Charged for Using the GHD Sports Apk?
A: No, the app doesn’t charge you anything for using its service. Please do not download the Apk from unknown sources as they may contain unofficial payment links.
2. Is It Legal to Use Ghd Sports App?
A: There’s no issue about the legality of the app in India and most of the countries as of now. You can use the app as long as you want without any issues.
3. The App Shows Not Compatible With My Device, Any Solution?
A: If the app throws any error during the installation, then you’re probably using the device that doesn’t meet the minimum requirements. There’s nothing you can do, you may go ahead and contact the developer with your device model to get it working with your device in future updates.
4. Do I Have to Provide My Credit Card Information to Use the App?
A: The app will not ask you for an information such as Credit Card, Email Address, Mobile Number, etc. Please do not even bother to enter even if find the option to enter. You don’t even need to register to use the app on your device.
5. The App Starts Crashing During the Streams, What’s the Fix for It?
A: You must have an older version of the app installed on your device. So just go to the Options -> New Version and get the latest version of GHD Sports app. in case, if the issue still persists, then try reinstalling the app.
GHD Sports is the best destination which lets you watch UEFA, ISL, T20 and all other sports live. Download the app by following the instructions provided on this page. Every day all new stuff and links to the Pro Kabaddi and upcoming events have been added.