Welcome to the short tutorial which teaches you How to Watch Asia Cup 2018 Highlights as the series is over. We all know that the Asia Cup is currently going on and you need pay few bucks to catch the live on tv. But the GHDSports will help you Watch Asia Cup (2018) Highlights Streaming on Android, PC (Windows or Mac), iOS [iPhone and iPad] for free.
If you have not yet installed GHDSports App on your Android or iOS device; kindly download and install it by following the instructions provided below.
Download and Install GHDSports App on Android (Or) iPhone & PC
1. Download GHDSports Apk file on your Android; whatever we have provided you on this page is the most recent version. So that you will not miss anything.
2. Tap “Apps” and open “Settings” and scroll down till you see “Lock Screen and Security”.
3. Hit Lock Screen and Security and scroll down a bit till you find “Installations from third party sources”. Once you find that, just toggle it on to allow installation of apps from different sources.
4. Go back to the file location and tap the Apk file to install it on your Android device. Follow the simple on screen instructions to install the application without any issues.
Installation usually takes some time but not more than 2 minutes. Once you have installed the app, just go back to the home screen of your Android device and launch the app.
Actually we are not yet developed a complete app for the iOS users but you can still get it on your iPhone. Interested?, kindly check out the instructions to Download GHDSports for iPhone.
PC (Windows, Mac, Linux) Users:
If you have a personal computer, you can easily watch Asia Cup 2018 Live Streaming including all other sports which are currently going on. So, here is a short tutorial which will help you download and Install GHDSports on PC. Kindly follow the simple instructions without missing to catch the live action for free.
How to Watch India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Hong Kong *Highlights* [Asia Cup 2018]
Once you are done with the GHDSports App installation on your Android or iOS or PC; follow the instructions provided below to witness the live action. Please not that the app we are all talking about is free but it runs few advertisements and that’s the major income for the app developers. By the way, it’s not a big deal to skip the ads; but we are pretty sure that you are not going to face anything premium; it’s all free.
1. Open up the GHDSports App which you just have installed on your Android or iPhone [iPad] or PC [Windows, Mac, Linux].
2. The home screen will exactly look like the image shown below.
3. I took that screenshot just few hours ago and yes, you will get Asia Cup 2018 Highlights Link on the home page itself.
4. Just tap the link [featured image] in most of the cases.
5. On the next screen, you will come across all the available links to stream live match. Just go through the links and enjoy Asia Cup 2018 Highlights today.
Note: The instructions are same for the entire Asia Cup 2018 to watch it live.
If you have any issues with app installation or streaming live content; kindly comment below. Thank you very much for your time; sharing is caring, let your friends also watch live sports.